- May 13, 2021: York River Symposium (virtual event)
- May 31-June 11, 2021: 55th Congress of the SCMO/CMOS, Vancouver Island Centre (virtual).
The focus of the Congress is “Climate Change: Risk, Resilience, Response”.
- June 2021: Chesapeake Community Research & Modeling Symposium, Annapolis MD.
- June 14-17, 2021: Annual Ocean Carbon & Biogeochemistry (OCB) summer science workshop in Woods Hole MA.
- July 12-15, 2021: Advances in Marine Ecosystem Modelling Research (AMEMR) Conference, Plymouth, UK.
- Nov. 1-11, 2021: Biennial conference of the Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation (CERF). The conference will be virtual this year, and the deadline for abstracts is May 5, 2021.
- Dec. 2021: Fall AGU meeting
- Feb. 27-Mar. 4, 2022: Ocean Sciences Meeting, Honolulu HI.
- Dec. 2022: Fall AGU meeting
- Fall 2023: Biennial conference of the Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation (CERF), location to be determined.
- Dec. 2023: Fall AGU meeting
- Feb. 18-23, 2024: Ocean Sciences Meeting, New Orleans LA.